From a previous event:
BawldGuy Live Bottom Line:
In this full day of in-depth real estate investing strategies, I’ll teach you what 35+ years of counseling my clients to abundant retirement has taught me. We’ll get deep into topics I only begin to discuss on BawldGuy and some I share only with my clients. You’ll learn how to increase your retirement income by 50-200%
What You'll Learn
- Understanding the best chronology to employ when it comes to cash flow and capital growth
- How to combine multiple strategies to catalyze your results
- How to turn tax code negatives into big positives
- Roles and relationships between real estate, your IRA/401k and taxes
- How to establish two very reliable and secure sources of tax-free retirement income
- When and how to maximize tax deferred exchanges
- Getting the macro analysis right in relation to your micro analysis
- How to continue adding increases to your retirement income without adding ‘new’ money
Additional Speaker - Dave Van Horn
Dave Van Horn is President of PPR, a Note Company, managing several funds that buy, sell, and hold residential mortgages nationwide. Dave’s expertise is derived from over 25 years of residential and commercial real estate experience as a licensed realtor and a previously licensed life and annuity insurance agent, before moving on to raising capital for commercial real estate deals. He is an avid investor in notes and mortgages, as well as a long-term holder of multiple investment properties. In addition to facilitating mentorship through PPR Note Academy, Dave travels to many RE meetings and networking events as a national speaker on delinquent notes.
Additional Speaker - John Park
John R. Park is President of PGI Agency, Inc./PGI SelfDirected. Since 2007, PGI has specialized in establishing self directed IRA and 401(k) plans for its clients so that they have full control of their investment activities.
Additional Speaker - Lenny Elias
Lenard Elias, owner and operator of Tax Structures, Incorporated is an Enrolled Agent who has been providing quality tax preparation and accounting services to the public since 1971. Lenard’s clients are individuals, corporations, partnerships, LLC’s, estates and trusts and his accounting services are provided to going businesses. Lenard’s company also acts as an outside payroll processing service for businesses. Lenard’s specialty are the more complex tax issues and real estate issues.
San Diego, CA
- When – Saturday 5/16/2015 | 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Where - Omni Hotel – Gaslamp District, San Diego, CA
- Cost – $895
- When – Saturday 6/6/2015 | 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Where - Renaissance Arboretum Hotel – Austin, TX
- Cost – $895
- Please join Jeff for hors d’oeuvres and cocktails
- Hotel staff can direct you
- Enjoy your day!
- To extend your stay, please check with the hotel on availability
- Continental breakfast (in meeting room)
- Morning session
- Lite lunch (in meeting room, lunch elsewhere if desired)
- Afternoon session
- Special dinner (hotel staff can direct you to our dinning room)
Hotel / Accommodations
San Diego, CA
675 L Street
San Diego, CA 92101
- 2-night stay at The Omni Hotel, San Diego’s finest hotel accommodations included
- Stay Friday 5/15 and Saturday 5/16
- Check-out on Sunday 5/17
With miles of sandy beaches and a year-round average 70-degree temperature, it’s no wonder San Diego is a premier travel destination. The newly renovated four-star Omni San Diego Hotel is one more reason to visit this fabulous seaside city. Located in the heart of the historic Gaslamp Quarter across from the convention center, Omni San Diego Hotel puts you close to the city’s top sites and attractions. Explore Balboa Park, take a harbor cruise or catch a Padres baseball game at PETCO Park, connected to the hotel via a pedestrian skywalk. – See more at: http://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/san-diego#sthash.IEDZQnzI.dpuf
Renaissance Austin Hotel
9721 Arboretum Boulevard
Austin, Texas 78759
- 2-night stay at The Renaissance Austin Marriott’s luxurious accommodations with newly renovated guest rooms included
- Stay Friday 6/5 and Saturday 6/6
- Check-out on Sunday 6/7
Our Austin Hotel features distinct style and diverse personality of the Lone Star State. Nestled in the picturesque Texas Hill Country, this luxury hotel at the Arboretum at Great Hills provides a tranquil environment surrounded by nature trails, yet enjoys convenient proximity to Downtown Austin, University of Texas, 6th Street, and The Domain Shopping Center, which is just two miles away. From the dramatic nine-story atrium to the stylish oversized rooms and fine dining at Banderas, our upscale amenities rival the finest hotels in Austin, TX. Discover the charming grace and distinct elegance of luxury accommodations at the Renaissance Austin, TX Hotel at the Arboretum.
Events are purposely small with content appropriate to our attendees. You might like the idea of a brief phone call to learn if this event is right for you. We’re very happy to answer any questions you have, please just use the form below the registration.
REQUEST PHONE CALL:
Please just let us know a little about your picture for wealth and retirement to set-up your phone call. You’ll receive a response soon — thanks!